IMPORTANT – Saturday April 29th, 2017 & Saturday May 6th – Run Through
Good afternoon Parents,
Thank you for your patience while putting together our Saturday April 29th, 2017 and Saturday May 6th, 2017 run through schedule.
Please see the attached schedules:
Just a few details:
1) Our run through will take place at the studio on Saturday April 29th, 2017 and Saturday May 6th, 2017.
2) We ask that you please respect the times that have been given as we are not just running the numbers but putting the scenes together. This time is a very important time of year and we are asking that your child be in attendance.
3) As this is a full dress rehearsal we are asking that you please be sure to have all proper tights (with no rips or holes), proper dance shoes, hair in either a proper bun or ponytail, and proper earrings or rhinestone necklace if required. We ask that your child come to the studio ready and prepared however, please no lipstick.
4) We will be having a pizza lunch for those students who would like to order pizza this coming Saturday and next Saturday, and ask that you please pre-order $2.00 a slice (cheese only).
5) We have tried our very best to accommodate those with younger children, therefore we have decided rather than going in show order we will be starting off with the Forest Scene which is Scene 4. However those students that are in multiple numbers we do apologize in advance as it may be a longer day for them.
6) For the Creative Ballet Group we have decided to hold an extra rehearsal the Saturday morning before we start are scene run through, you will notice your child will need to be here from
8:30 until 9:30 extra practise (before run through)
9:30 until 10:00-10:15 (scene run through)
Once they are done they will be free to leave
7) Please note any child that is in one number and they are done their dance and are no longer required they will be free to go.
8) As it will be a very long day please be sure to bring a water bottle and light snacks with you.
9) As there will be many parents, students teachers in the studio these two Saturdays and if you are not volunteering we ask that you please drop off your child and pick them up when they are done.
10) We are asking that no parents, and or students stand in front of the Studio A door way and or hallway as we have many students trying to rush out of the studio to get into their next costume. We need to keep this entrance clear and free. We understand that everyone is excited however, should anyone be obstructing this area we will kindly ask you to leave….Plus we would like the magic saved for the show:)
11) As there will be many students here we will be assigning dressing rooms which will be posted the day of. If you are unsure where your child should go please ask the front desk!!
12) PLEASE be sure to label ALL items coming into the studio – Jackets, Sweaters, Pants, Shoes, Bodysuits, Tights, Water bottles etc. If at all possible we do recommend leaving all electronic devices at home as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
On a last note we try our very best to stay on time and thank you for your patience and your commitment in bringing your child/children to these rehearsals.
Should you have any questions after you have read the attached document please let me know.
Thank you 🙂