Hoping you and your dancers are all doing well and enjoying summer!
Following phase 3 re-opening we are following the safety measures in place and just completed our third and successful week of summer camp!
We are so happy to be able to offer our August Summer Intensive program, which will run from August 4-20, 2020. We understand that this is only a week away and do apologize for the short notice of sending this out.
It is important to note that we are very limited in what we can offer to ensure proper physical distancing. This is definitely a very different time.
Please note: To run the class, we need a min of 5 to a max of 12 for studio A and a max of 10 for studio B. If we do not have 5 registered the class will be cancelled.
The following information is provided:
Please note no drop-in, one-off classes. Please register for the week, or weeks, of their dedicated classes.
If you register for 2 weeks a $20 savings has been applied, and $30 savings have been applied for 3 weeks.
Safety Measures: Once you are registered you will receive an email detailing the safety measures in place in order to keep our dancers, faculty and extended family safe. This also will include expectations.
In the meantime, here is a glimpse:
- Depending on which studio the dancers are in they will use a specific door. We will be using both designated studio doors.
- Dancers are to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the class and wait outside the studio, upon entering temperature checks will be done.
- We ask all parents/dancers to review the following health check form health-screening questionnaire to ensure the dancers are not experiencing any of the symptoms. If a dancer is experiencing any of the symptoms, we ask that the dancer does not attend class.
- Anyone with a temperature will not be allowed in the studio.
- All dancers and teachers must be wearing a mask to enter the studio and while they are in their designated spot in the studio, they can remove their mask for when they actually dance. The mask must be worn when going in the hallway and bathrooms and leaving the studio at the end of the class.
- Studio floors and barres have been marked with the 2-meter distancing.
- Each studio will have a designated bathroom.
- Change rooms will be closed, so we ask all dancers to come in beige tights and any black bodysuit, hair to be in a bun. Dancers will need to bring with them a water bottle, and their dance shoes, which will be placed where their designated spot is in the studio.
- Studios and equipment will be sanitized frequently. The studio is fully equipped with hand sanitizers as well.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the studio, they will be asked to be outside waiting at the end of the class, parents will call the studio when they are in the parking lot and the monitor will walk the child to the studio door.